Text

The Continuing Misadventures of a 40K Noob

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Second Blog is Coming!!!

Yes, dear readers, I am branching out.  While the Noob page will stay up and still be updated to discuss all things noobness, I have decided to run a second blag devoted to my favorite chapter, the Black Templars.  During the past 5 months or so BT has really taken over my heart so it was about time they got their own blog love.

Here, or course, we'll still have all the Noobness posts (and, yes, I'll get the BatRep up for the megabattle.  (We had to postpone as the Imperial Fists player;s wife decided to have her baby just a few day prior to the game, and then I had back surgery which I'm still recovering from.  You'll get that BatReo, plus many other, especially where my noobness shines through with studid playing decisions.  Nothing like learning from a moron's mistake and , believe you me, I'm sure there will be plsnty to learn.

In the meantime, be on the look up for the BT Blog.  It ought to be up in jst a few days, and so you can feel involved, soes anyone have a good name for it???


Keep rolling 6's..

2 comments: